How to Choose the Right Sunglasses for Your Face
A guide to fitting the right sunglasses for your face shape.
Ever wonder why some sunglasses look awesome on you and others just don’t cut it? We’ll the shape of your face has a lot to do with how a pair of sunglasses will look on you. Here is an overview including 4 of the major face shapes and some guidelines to find the perfect shades. The most important thing to remember is that personal style trumps all. If you love it, wear it!
- Equal in width and length, characterized by soft curves with few angles if any.
- A balanced face looks best, should select angular frames to help sharpen and add definition.
- Rectangular styles make round face look slimmer.
- Frames that are more horizontal than vertical longates and slims round faces.
- Glasses with high or mid height temples help lengthen face.
- Top: Spy – Parker Sunglasses Bot: Electric – Detroit Sunglasses